Thursday, December 8, 2011

Outtake for fandom4LLS from Chapter 7

OUTTAKE --- OUTTAKE---OUTTAKE

If you love Jasper or Jackson, you will love this outtake we did for Fandom for Leukemia and Lymphoma. This takes place at the end of Chapter 7. Enjoy!

Outtake Alice and Jasper’s first date

Disclaimer: We don’t own Twilight or the wonderful Jasper…if only we did. J

***Italics are from Chapter 7 of You Belong to Me***

APOV

I felt like I was watching myself in a dream. I was going out with Jasper tonight! Oh my God! I could die now and die happy. (Well, maybe after my date.) It was all I could do to not jump up and down while I was sitting in the car seat on the way to the hospital. This was a moment that I have waited for, well.. forever it seemed.

O_O_O_O_O_O_O

He grabbed his tie and began to put it around his neck. "Here, let me." I lifted up the collars on his shirt, my fingers purposefully grazing the sides of his neck as I moved the tie in place. I felt Jasper shiver and I did a mental fist pump, that I was able to get that reaction out of him by just a tiny touch of my fingertips. I ran my hands down from the collar straightening the tie and fingernails ghosting across his chest, as my hands straightened out the length of his tie.

I grabbed his jacket and helped him into it. He pulled me close for a tight hug. He kissed my forehead, each cheek, both sides of my lips and then finally his mouth was home, on my lips where they were made to be. I didn't even try to take it further like I really wanted, because when Jasper gets his mind on something, come hell or high water, you can't change it.

Neither of us heard the door open, as we ended the kiss. Our bliss was interrupted with Emmett's thunderous voice.

"Jasper, what the fuck! What in the hell are you doing with my sister?"

O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O

Emmett stormed over and had his hands out to grab Jasper and pull him away from me and I stepped between them, putting my hands on Em’s chest.

“Stop it!” I shouted.

“Alice, step the fuck away. I’m going to beat the shit out of him. How dare he touch you like that!” Emmett’s face was bright red, flaming with his anger.

“Ally, sweetheart, let me have a minute to talk to Emmett, OK?” I looked over my shoulder into Jasper’s concerned face.

“What the hell did you just call her?!?!?” Emmett was trying his damnedest to get passed me and I wasn’t going to let him beat the shit out of the love of my life.

“Emmett, stop it already! You need to let me explain what’s going on.” I decided that I had only one option left. I grabbed a hold of Emmett’s ear and pulled. This was a special technique that I developed years ago to put me on even ground with my brothers. They were giants compared to me and I needed a way to defend myself. I pulled once more and brought Emmett to his knees.

“Holy Mother of God, Alice. Stop it, please. You know that hurts like hell!”

“Say it, Em! Say it now!” I yelled at him. There was only one phrase that would save both Emmett and Edward from my ear-tugging torture.

“OK, you win! Alice is the all great and powerful and never does anything wrong. She is my master. I will do as she bids.” I grinned at Em wickedly then let go of his ear. He collapsed onto his ass and began rubbing his ear.

“You know never to mess with me Emmett McCarty Cullen! I may be little but you know that I’m mighty powerful.” I stifled a laugh as he shot me a dirty look.

“You don’t have to rub it in. I think you partially detached my ear from my head.” I smacked him on the side of his head, the same side where I had pulled his ear and he scooted as far away from Jasper and me as he could. I noticed that he had bright red lipstick on the collar of his shirt.

“Hey, Emmett.” I walked close to him and he stood up and I touched his collar. “What’s this red stuff on your collar, big brother.” He turned his head to try to look at it. “This is lipstick, Em. Lipstick on your collar! Whose lipstick is it, huh?” He expelled the breath and his mouth began to gape open.

“It’s, hey, Ally. I really don’t want to talk about it, OK.” Was Emmett blushing? I do believe he is.

“So is this serious, Em. When do we get to meet her? You know who I’m going out with tonight. It’s only fair that we know who you are seeing. Come on give.” I heard Jasper chuckle behind me. He came up and wrapped his arm around my waist.

“Em, you know that Ally is unstoppable when it comes to this stuff. You might as well spill. She won’t shut up about it unless you do.”

“I don’t care what you want right now, Ally. You promised me you would explain what I just saw when I walked in and saw my best friend in a lip-lock with you and had his hands all over your body.” He was getting that annoying possessive tone that I just don’t stand for.

“Em, I’m an adult and I make my own decisions. You are my brother, not my dad. Jasper and I are dating. D-A-T-I-N-G. Is that clear enough for you. I’ve been in love with him for years and you all have been too wrapped up in your own lives to notice it.” Emmett shrunk away from me as if I had hit him again. “You know what, Em? I’m lucky enough that he feels the exact same way about me! We are going out tonight and we are together. That is how it is so you just need to deal with it. Got it?” I looked at Jasper, who still had his arm wrapped around me, and he gently kissed the top of my head. His smile made my heart rate increase and I swear that I could feel my eyes smoldering back at him.

“Guys, I’m still in the room,” Emmett muttered. I muffled a giggle. Jasper’s smile widened even more, which I didn’t even think was possible. “So you love my baby sister, huh?”

“Emmett, I would die for her man. She’s spunky, which you know all too well. She always says what she thinks and she looks fuck-awesome in pink.” Jasper laughed. “I’ve wanted to date her for a while now, but I didn’t think she felt the same way. When I found out that she did, my heart soared. She is it for me, Em. She’s it.”

“My lil pixie, baby sis, and my best friend,” Emmett shook his head. “OK, then. You kids have fun tonight, but not too much fun! I’m heading out later tonight myself. I probably won’t see you til the morning, Ally.” He came up and kissed me gently on the forehead and poked Jasper in the chest. “You take good care of her.”

“You know I will, Em,” Jaz said. “Nothing but the best for my girl.” Emmett stalked away to his room as Jasper walked in front of me and took my hands in his.

“Are you ready to go, my love?”

“More than ready,” I said in my sauciest voice. “Where are we going?”

“I’m taking you out for a very romantic dinner. We’re going to Port Angeles to C’Est Si Bon.” I’m surprised I didn’t need a bib at that moment, because that place is top notch French food. We only go with mom and dad on special occasions, since it’s so expensive.

“Jasper, any place as long as I’m with you would be romantic,” I said as he helped me into his car. He took hand hand and kissed my palm tenderly.

“Alice, nothing but the best for you.” I melted again. His lips would be the death of me.

O_O_O_O_O_O_O

It never fails every time I enter into C’ESt Si Bon that I feel as though I have instantly been transported to Europe. It was shear opulence. Fine linen covered tables are decorated with flower-filled crystal vases. Romantic music is filtered gently throughout the dining room. We were taken to a secluded corner to our table where we would be our our own little world.

Jasper pulled out my seat for me. I felt his fingers gently stroke the back of my neck and he bent and whispered in my ear. “Thank you for coming with me tonight.” I felt myself shiver as he kissed the nape of my neck and I swear I felt his tongue dart out to taste my skin. I tried my best to calm my thudding heart as I picked up my menu and began to peruse the selections.

We ordered sparkling water with cranberry juice and Jasper ordered us an appetizer of Fruits de Mer au Gratin, which was scallops, crab and shrimp. We took turns feeding each other the mouth-watering seafood. Then, we enjoyed our delicious butter lettuce salads, while we waited on our entrees.

Conversation with Jasper was easy. We talked about our favorite foods, movies, music, what we wanted for our future. I still wanted to go to the FIDM, Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in California. The thought startled me momentarily. Bella and I were supposed to go there together. What was going to happen now? I still wanted to study Merchandising Product Development. Bella was going to study visual arts. I was going to create my own super stylish line of clothes and she was going to market it. I haven’t talked to her in days and had no plans to anytime soon. She shot and broke my brother’s heart by saying that she didn’t love him anymore. She didn’t even have the nerve to tell him that to his face. WTF! Jasper knocked me out of my revelry when he gently rubbed his thumb over the pulse point in my wrist which sent thoughts of my friend to the furthest recesses of my mind and sent my pulse into overdrive...again.

“Ally, hun, you looked upset. Did I say something...”

“No, Jasper, no. It wasn’t you. I was thinking about...Bella.” A look of understanding washed across his face.

“I’m so sorry about everything, Ally. If you need to talk, I’m here, any time, day or night.” I grabbed his hand and linked my fingers with his.

“I know. Thank you. That’s enough unsettling thoughts for the evening.” I flashed a brilliant smile at him. His face easily echoed the happiness of mine.

Our waiter brought our dinners. I enjoyed the succulant Carnard Roi, the roast duck, and Jasper being the true guy he is had Steak Aux Cinq Poivres, a huge juicy New York steak with peppercorns. When we finished, Jasper ordered us a chocolate mousse to share for dessert. When he lifted the first bite to my lips, it was heaven and I’m not talking about the dessert. His eyes glazed over with lust as I darted my tongue out to lick the mousse from my lips. When he did the same after I fed him a bite, I nearly swooned. Jasper didn’t have to make moves on me. All he had to do was be himself. That is definitely at the top of my list of why I love him so much.

After dessert, he stood and reached for my hand. “Dance with me, Ally?” I placed my hand in his and he lead me out to the dance floor and the music suddenly changed. Etta Jame’s at last began to fill my ears and Jasper wrapped me tightly in his arms. There was no space left between us at all. I didn’t know where I ended and where he began. We were one, swaying to and fro to the lyrics. What I heard next made me weak in the knees as Jasper began to quietly sing to me.

“I found a thrill to rest my cheek to.” He rubs his gloriously handsome face against mine. “A thrill that I have never known.” His hands pull me even closer even though I thought it was impossible for us to be closer together.

“Oh yeah and when you smile, you smile.” I couldn’t help but smile at him. He couldn’t carry a tune if you gave him a bucket to carry it in but I could feel these words coming straight from the deepest regions of his heart.

“Oh, and then the spell was cast. And here we are in Heaven. For you are mine...” I’m transfixed by the way his eyes look at me with such awe. “For you are mine, at last.” He bent down and his luscious lips touched mine and ignited a frenzy throughout my entire being. He rested his forehead against mine. “Alice, I love you so very much.” He lips grazed my forehead, my eyelids, my cheeks, my neck below my ear. I’m sure I was looking at him googly-eyed at this point.

“I love you too, Jaz.” I skimmed my lips along his jaw and felt him shudder.

“Are you ready to go home?” I knew what I wanted to do with him and that so couldn’t be done in public.

“I’m ready to leave, but I’m not ready for the evening to end yet. How about watching a movie at my place?”

“Sounds perfect.”

O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O

The house was empty again when we arrived back to Forks. We headed to the entertainment room, usually known as the game room. The boys conned dad into buying a 73 inch 3D television and a blu-ray 3D DVD player. I was at least able to have my way and get a huge collection of Romantic Comedies and just plain old Romance movies. There was one movie that I asked for that shocked them all. I had to have “The Last Airbender.” I had watched the cartoons forever on TV and thought I’d give the movie a whirl and I was sooooo glad I did. I found guy who played Sokka an absolute hottie, but he doesn’t hold a candle to my Jasper.

Jaz began to pore over the dvd selection as I sank into the leather sectional.

“Anything particular you want to watch?”

“How about something with Hugh Grant? He’s so funny.” He pulled one out and showed it to me.

“Yes! I LOVE LOVE LOVE ‘Love Actually.’”

Jasper put the DVD in the player and came to sit next to me. We only turned on the corner lamp so the room was almost darkness. It was the perfect “make-out” setting. I leaned into his side and began to tuck my feet under me when I felt my heels poke me in my ass. I pulled my legs back out and groaned as I slipped out of my shoes. I rubbed at my feet a little.

“Do your feet hurt, Ally?”

“Sometimes you have to suffer to be fashionable.” I giggled. Jasper surprised me when he got up and said, “Hold on. I’ll be right back.”

A few minutes later he came back with my jasmine vanilla lotion and a grin on his face. He sat back down and shocked me when he pulled my feet on his lap.

“Lay back and get comfortable, baby. I want to make you feel better.”

I took the couch pillow and propped it up under my head and stared at him transfixed as he poured some lotion into his hand and rubbed his palms together to warm it up.

He started at my toes and his nimble fingers took their time and paid attention to each toe. It was the most relaxing thing I had ever felt. It made my bubble baths look like a walk over hot coals. He repeated it on the other foot.

“How’s this, Ally,” he said as he began to work his fingers down to sole of my foot and I moaned. “Did that hurt, baby?”

“No, Jaz. That feels fan-fucking-tastic.” He let out a booming laugh.

“Ally, babe, don’t take this the wrong way, but you really sounded like your brothers just then!”

“Jaz, their colorful vocabulary was bound to rub off on me sooner or later.” I grinned and he continued his masterful work on my feet. Watching him and the intensity that he worked my feet was one of the sexiest I had ever seen. I suddenly started to feel more than relaxed. This massage was really starting to turn me on. I began to writhe more than a little.

“No, honey. Please, please don’t stop.” He finally reached between the ball of my foot and my heel. Holy shit! I could feel the throbbing begin to pulse in my center. The more pressure he used on my foot, the more feverish I felt throughout my entire body. I groaned and clutched the pillow behind my head. I was tingling all over my body and I’ve felt like this before. I knew what was building and I couldn’t believe that this would happen just by a not-so-simple foot massage.

I never knew that they could be this...erotic. I was so turned on that I was shocked that I hadn’t spontaneously combusted. If this is what he could do to me when he massaged my feet, I the ecstasy I would experience with him when we have sex for the first time could cause the entire planet to explode from our explosive passion. I was leaking like a broken faucet. I could smell my arousal permeating around me and I could tell by the gleam in Jasper’s eyes that he knew what was about to happen to me. The massage continued and the throbbing, not just in my pussy, but in my entire body caused all of my senses to be heightened. The heat kept building deep inside me and I felt a tightening in my stomach. I was clenching my legs together trying to reach that pinnacle that my entire being was craving. The walls of my pussy were constricting uncontrollably. I was squirming all over the couch, my entire body flushed when with one final press of his thumbs, Jasper sent me over the edge and I screamed as the most incredible sensation I had ever known bombarded me. My chest was heaving and I couldn’t catch my breath.

“Alice, did you just...”

“Oh. My. God. That was the most incredible...I don’t have words.” I got up and snuggled next to him on the couch and kissed him resoundingly on the lips. “Thank you, Jasper. This was the best, most incredible, unforgettable, marvelous first date EVER!”

He encircled me in his arms and kissed me again. We nestled into the couch and watched Hugh Grant find love as the Prime Minister. I had found my love right here and I was never letting him go.

No comments:

Post a Comment